Tuesday, September 20, 2016

L'Antic Moli

I've written about this restaurant on several occasions. This lunchtime we went there again having given it a miss over the summer months and had another superb meal. There is always an aperitif to begin, today was a taste of hot mushroom soup with something on a spoon accompanied by black olives.


For starters Margaret had the crab salad on toast, I had pigs ear in sauce on pastry with a fried egg.


For the second course Margaret had merluza, hake, I had cochinillo, pigling, followed by mango ice cream for Margaret and cake in chocolate sauce for me.


It never ceases to amaze me that we can have haute cuisine cooking at menú del día prices! Wine included! I think the simple reason is the chef enjoys cooking and creating special dishes - you are never going to get ordinary menú del día food here!

No comments: