Friday, July 31, 2015

Wedding anniversary!

To celebrate our 44th Wedding Anniversary what could be better than a visit to...



...one of our favourite restaurants for lunch, Hospedería Virgen de la Fuente at Peñarroya de Tastavins.


Margaret had the tomato and tuna salad,...


...I had the "bacon, eggs and chips" for the first course, (it's really huevos rotos y jamón Iberica con patatas)...


...followed by the steak...


...and Margaret had the Secreto de Cerdo...


I had the flan above...


...and Margaret had the Spanish equivalent of custard with honey.


Finally, coffee in the cloisters. Note the pallet seats! A great way to celebrate!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, I am glad that you had a wonderful day and you love birds enjoyed your day. I am also looking for some cool event locations to celebrate my wedding anniversary as well. Can you help me with some ideas please?